Day Treatment & Training - Children After School (DTT)
A service that provides specialized sensory-motor, cognitive, communicative, social interaction, and behavioral training to promote skill development for some portion of a 24-hour day.
Let our experienced caregivers help your family
We address the needs of individuals with behavioral issues
provides a family-like environment for our residents with special needs. Our home offers several opportunities to receive quality care, counseling, life skills training, employment orientation, and more. With this program, we develop a unique and comprehensive care plan for each resident, hoping we can provide them with a glimpse of hope to face their future with self-esteem.
- To provide opportunities to interact with friends and others in the community, including providing information regarding and facilitating access to community resources
- To increase or maintain the member’s socialization and adaptive skills to live and participate in the community
- To provide opportunities for the member to develop skills that lead to meaningful days, valued community roles, and promote the member’s and his or her family’s vision of the future and priorities.
- To provide training and supervision for the member based on the member’s planning document
- Develop, maintain, or enhance independent functioning skills in sensory-motor areas, cognition, personal grooming, hygiene, dressing, eating, toileting, self-medication and first-aid, recognizing symptoms of illness, and preventing accidents and illnesses.
- Assist each member in developing methods of starting and maintaining friendships of his or her choice, as well as appropriate assertiveness, social skills, and problem-solving abilities for use in daily interactions.
- Develop, at a minimum, a monthly on-site/community-integrated schedule of daily activities and document the member’s direct input into the schedule. Daily activities and schedules are based on the member’s choice, developmental level, planning document goals, and enrichment of life experiences. Allow for reasonable choice in activity participation and offer alternative activities. This schedule shall be available to the member, member’s representative, or others upon request.
- Partner with the Division to conduct program reviews to assess performance in meeting all identified tasks, promote quality improvement, and encourage the best practices. Such reviews shall include the participation of members served, families, and all other interested parties. The frequency of the reviews shall be determined by the Division
- Provide transportation necessary to support program activities.
- Provide opportunities for members to participate in community activities and facilitate the utilization of community resources.
Let our experienced caregivers help your family today. Contact our team to learn more!